Sunday, May 13, 2007

Crazyland 2007

OK, so last night went out to big party called Crazyland. Its a bit hard to describe but basically it's anything goes (and I mean ANYTHING). Apparently there are usually people actually walking round naked etc and there is a dark room. Well at this one here in Rotterdam there wasn't a dark room and people did keep there clothes on (apart from the 35 year old DJ who clearly invested in new boobs so that she could get more gigs by doing them topless). Dressing up is a must so I dusted off my PVC nurses dress which hasn't been worn since I left Edinburgh. And man I forgot how much you sweat in that! So went round to Marielle's to get ready first. Here is the two of us ready to go out.


And this is why I wear thick black tights, so that the world and his wife can't see my arse!!!




But it was a lot of fun, they had all sorts of show type things on including the spinning lady who I thought was cool.

And now I go sleep!! Sleepy sleepy girl :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who's the babe in the black dress?
You seeing someone? /rawr

(you're hot too Mariel ;D)